The ancient art of home arrangements known as Feng Shui is closely linked with the flow of life energy and its direction in order to establish harmony in the home, peace and prosperity.
Plant play an important role in guiding the energy and harmony in the home. According to Feng Shui, woody plants are great for spreading positive energy. The tree is one of the elements of this ancient art and it symbolizes creativity, birth and regeneration. In fact, all plants spread positive energy because they help to purify the air and life energy to circulate around the house.
Here are some of the best plants to make your day:
- Peace Lily – this plant is believed to provide a means of prosperity spiritually, mentally and physically. You should place this plant in shaded or dark environments. Also, if you have one of this in your bedroom, you’ll feel tranquility and restful sleep.
- Jasmine – this plant attracts energy and helps to strengthen relationships and build romance. This plant should be placed near a south-facing window when indoors. In the garden, you should place it in the north, east or northeast area.
- Rosemary – it promotes physical and mental well-being while purifying the air to keep your home free of harmful toxins. It will instantly lift your mood, reduce fatigue, fight anxiety, improve your memory and your sleep. This plant requires a sunny spot.
- Lucky Bamboo – this is a plant used as a symbol of good fortune and prosperity. According to Feng Shui, the vertical shape of this plant represents the element wood, which influences our life energy, vitality and physical activity. This plant needs to be put in a corner of a room with low light, away from direct sunlight, and it should be kept in a glass bowl with about 1 inch of distilled or purified water.
- Money Plant – as the name says it, this plant produces positive energy flow which attracts good luck and fortune. If you want to reduce anxiety, stress and negative thoughts, place in front of a sharp corner.
- Orchid – according to Feng Shui, the orchid attracts positive energy while improving the energy of the home and also the lives of the homeowners. The orchid is also known for its pleasant fragrance, which serves as a mood-booster, and that’s why it’s good to keep an orchid in your bedroom.
- Aloe Vera – other than its health benefits, this plant is known for bringing good luck and positive energy. So, put it in indirect sunlight or artificial light and water it regularly.
- Holy Basil –this plant is very well known for its power to absorb harmful gasses while producing oxygen for 20 hours a day. This powerful plant is known for having a spiritual healing effect, especially when the plant is faced in the north, east or northeast are of your home or garden. Also, it requires full sun.
- Chrysanthemum – besides having healing powers, this plant represents purity and honesty, promotes well-being and symbolizes a long life. This plant requires to be put in an area where tension is generated to provide a sense of calmness.
- Sage – other than promoting the flow of positive energy in your home, it has unbelievable cleansing qualities that help to clear the air of negative emotions, like anger and fear. Sage shouldn’t be placed in area that are very dry or have low humidity.
- Areca Palm – the leaves of this plant have a gracious flow that will soften the energy of a home or an office space. Known as air purifier, it will remove all toxins from the air for a clean and pure living environment.
- English Ivy – if you want to have a stress-free home, this is the plant for you. It removes unwanted toxins from the air, making your home a safe place to stay