I know it is very critical when it comes to maintain the structure of your body. However, many girls/women are blessed with perfect shape and curves even though when they don’t follow the perfect diet or regular exercise, it just because of genetics.
Before making a decision to maintain or to get an hourglass shape, first you should know about the shape of your body! Because we have categories in body shapes, such as peer, apple, ruler or hourglass.
Each shape of the body stores fat in different parts of the body. So it’s important to know the shape of your body and maintain healthy diet and regular exercise.
If you’re consistent and dedicated to the work plan, then it’s very easy to maintain the perfect structure and there’s no reason why you cannot get the perfect body.
So, what we need to do to maintain hourglass figure and how to get it? Here we go with simple exercises to get hourglass figure at home.
#1 Plank With Hip Drop:
How To Do:
- Start in a forearm plank position by keeping your elbows under the shoulders and keep your feet width a part.
- Try to form a straight line from head to feet.
- Now, slowly turn your hip to your left and hold this position for few seconds and come back to starting point.
- Then slowly turn your hip to the right and hold this position for few seconds and again come back to starting point.
- Do up to 15 repetitions in a day.
#2 Side Plank Lift:
How To Do:
- Lie on one of your side and position yourself by keeping your bottom elbow and foot.
- Now, slowly lift your body in the air where your body forms a straight line between your hip, shoulders and ankles.
- Lower your hip to the flour by balancing your weight through your elbow and feet.
- Hold this position for few seconds and then come back to the starting point.
- Do 15 repetitions in a day.
#3 Side Plank With Leg Lift:
How To Do:
- Position yourself in side plank and lift your hip by forming a straight line from ankles to shoulders.
- By keeping your body straight, slowly raise your top leg in to the air without bending your knees.
- Don’t allow your hip to drop and come back to the starting point.
#4 Plank With Leg Kick:
How To Do:
- Start with fore arm plank position by keeping your elbows under your shoulders and feet hip width apart.
- Now, form a straight line by lifting your body in to the air by balancing your body weight with your elbows and feet.
- Lift right leg up to hip height, and then kick out few inches to the right. Then come back to the starting point and repeat this with the other leg.
- Do up to 15 repetitions.
#5 Twisting V Up:
- This is very simple exercise to follow, when compared with the other.
- Lie down on the floor by facing up with your arms extended behind your head, palms up and legs together.
- Lift your arms and legs at the same time and balance on your butt, like you want to touch your toes with your hands.
- Hold on this position for few seconds and come back to the starting point.
- Do 10-15 repetitions.
Make sure to do these exercises at least for 3 times in a week without having any excuses.
Apart from these exercises, you need to maintain clean diet and always choose high nutrient content foods. Avoid high calorie food to achieve hourglass figure in short time.