Even if you don’t have a dry skin you must use facial scrubs to exfoliate your skin.
Exfoliation is the process of removing dead cells from skin’s outer surface, which helps to maintain a healthy skin. No, you don’t need to buy any facial scrub product or visit a local beauty spa; you can make your own face scrub at home.
There is more than one method in making this inexpensive face scrub. Anyway, the scrubbing process lays the same. Ingredients needed for this process are home available products like honey, sugar, oil and green tea.
#1 Take cleansing Cream and mix sugar in it
Wash your face before exfoliating process with lukewarm water. Then, put cleansing cream in your palm. And add finely gained sugar and mix with your hands. Apply this mixture on your face.
Exfoliating process (same for all):
Start applying the mixture to your face in circular motion. Take extra care at your sensitive parts like near eyes, nose, dry spot and pimples.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Put 1 tbsp of cleansing cream in your palm.
- Add 2 tbsp of fine gained sugar to cleansing cream.
- Mix the mixture and apply it on your face.
- Follow the above mentioned process for exfoliation.
#2 Use green Tea, sugar and honey mixture
Green tea is well known for losing weight and to maintain a healthy body. But, here you’re not consuming green tea instead you’re applying it with sugar and honey on your face. It’s proved that green tea has an anti-aging effect on when applied to skin. It can reduce wrinkles and repair scar tissues.
Coming to sugar, it’s a great way to make the skin moisture. Homemade sugar scrub helps in collagen production and reduces the aging lines.
Raw honey has anti bacterial properties which is good for your skin, says a beauty expert. It helps in reducing acne, aging and in opening up skin pores. Honey is a natural moisturizer for your skin.
- Brew a mug of green tea and pour 2-3 tbsp of brewed green tea.
- Add a tbsp of sugar and honey.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Then apply this natural homemade face scrub to freshly washed face.
#3 Mix almond meal with essential oil
Almond meal or flour is made by grounding almonds. You can either buy it from a store or ground yourself. Make sure you don’t include roasted almonds. This is rich is protein and fiber, which can make your skin smooth and moisture.
- Take 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- Add any oil like almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to almond meal.
- And add few drops of essential oil to the mixture.
- Apply this mixture to freshly washed face.
- Using cloth, rub all the scrub and then again wash your face.
#4 Mix coconut oil, sugar and lemon
Mix half bowl of coconut oil with sugar and lemon. Then mix it thoroughly. In case if you don’t have coconut oil you can use olive oil, almond oil or any-other oil, but avoid vegetable oil, peanut oil and other oils with strong smell.
- Take half bowl of coconut oil and mix 2 tbsp of sugar in it.
- Add 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Stir the mixture.
- And you can store it for future use or apply now.
#5 Mix coffee grounds with water
Coffee grounds are best exfoliates. It’s slough away dead cells and makes skin healthy and smooth. By scrubbing with coffee you can get rid of cellulite.
- Use some 1 tbsp grinned coffee.
- Mix 1tbsp of water.
- After mixing it thoroughly you can apply it on your skin.
#6 Yogurts to improve your blood flow
Improving blood flow will make your skin healthy and you can get rid of dry skin naturally. Because when you’re providing skin all the natural resources then it functions well, so there will be no need of any other medicine or moisturizers when your skin functions well.
- Apply ordinary yogurt to your freshly washed face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Pat it dry with towel.
- Wash with cold water.
- Repeat the process once a week.
Without any doubt there more information for you to dig it up. We made your work easy by adding more resources at the bottom.