Growing up, I was always looking for different ways to improve my morning routine. As a three-sport varsity champion and long-time vegetarian (it’s been 13 years), I constantly wanted to make sure I was healthy and fed.(Lemon Ginger Cayenne Pepper & Turmeric Water Recipe)
In typical Long Island fashion, a bagel with cream cheese with a large orange juice was my typical go-to breakfast staple. It should come to no wonder that mid-day I’d come crashing feeling foggy and lazy.
These days, I like to be a little more heedful when choosing what to fuel my body within the morning. Which is why I’ve consolidated this citrusy healthy morning turn into my morning in place of orange juice and eggs in place of a bagel. Not only is this drink just tasty, but it helps your body in several ways.
I first heard lemon ginger water with cayenne pepper from Yolanda on the Sound Housewives of Beverly Hills so you know it’s happening from a credible source :). But it was someone on social media who shifted me off on how to prepare it so it’s drinkable. (Lemon Ginger Cayenne Pepper & Turmeric Water Recipe)
How Does Lemon Ginger Cayenne Pepper Water Act?
Lemon water is recognized to be a detox drink. I use that term loosely because the body is intended to detoxify itself through the digestion process, but this solution can positively help.
How It Helps:
- Lemon juice gives an alkalizing impact on the body and it’s also good for the liver (which is your internal detox organ). Lemons are also abundant with vitamin C and potassium, so that can’t hurt. Some analysis shows the polyphenols in lemons can support weight loss (at least, in mice).
- Cayenne pepper carries capsaicin, which increases your metabolic rate. It’s also known for boosting the body temperature, regulates blood sugar, stimulates the circulatory system and aids metabolism. Too bad it can’t fold laundry.
- Ginger is great for aiding metabolism, reducing that farty, bloated feeling and helps fight flu and cold symptoms.
- Turmeric is my particular add. It’s in there because it’s a natural anti-inflammatory.
How Best To Drink It
This recipe is fairly thick and tastes like rust, so unless you like that sort of thing, I’d advise diluting it in water and sipping it during the day. Otherwise, you can pour a cup in a glass and rake it back (and try not to hurl). You can also combine some stevia to take the edge off the bitterness.
What To Try Next?
- Want more detoxifying elixirs? Practice my Detox Veggie Soup. Not only is it great for defeating bloating and water retention, but it’s also truly yummy!
- Want a gentle at-home workout that will benefit you to reduce fat and feel amazing?
- Want to create healthier habits so you can become naturally lean? Check out my easy behaviour-modification program that will help you build healthier habits so you can create a healthier, happier life.
you may like
The post Lemon Ginger Cayenne Pepper & Turmeric Water Recipe appeared first on 99 Health Plan.