Dark patches usually appear on the neck, under the arms and on the
inner thighs and can be a result of a combination of factors.
Ineffective cleaning of the neck area, excessive sun exposure or a
genetics issue are the most common causes of this condition. Other known
causes include diabetes, poly cystic ovary syndrome, and sudden weight
gain or weight loss.
Dark patches can be removed via cosmetic treatments but these
treatments usually involve the use of chemicals and can be rather
costly. For those who don’t like to expose their skin to unnecessary
chemical treatments or just can’t afford it, we’ve got the perfect
natural remedy which guarantees amazing results.
- One tablespoon of Olive Oil
- One tablespoon of Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda)
- One tablespoon of Salt
Make a smooth cream by mixing all of the ingredients in a plastic
bowl. Then, apply the cream on the skin area with dark patches, and
allow it to stay for about 20 minutes. After this period, wash it with
plenty of cold water.
Another option to remove dark, almost black skin stains, is by using
milk, white clay, and lemon. Add lemon and milk in a bowl with white
clay, and mix well. Apply the obtained mixture on the skin area and let
it stay for about 15 minutes. Afterwards, rinse the skin with cold
- Use sunscreen with appropriate UV protection when going out in the sun
- Consume foods rich in vitamin E and drink a lot of water
- Use extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, and preferably skim milk for the preparation of the remedy
- You can also add a bit of coconut oil in the mixture
- Do this procedure three times per week, until the dark patches disappear.